Kent Athletics, Activities, and Clubs
Kent students have many opportunities to participate in a wide variety of clubs, sports, and activities to fit any interest.
Activities are developed and coordinated by faculty members and/or by parents. Many students clubs at Kent are open to all 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th graders and meet during lunchtime. After school athletic programs practice and compete after school. Some of our music clubs practice during zero period.
The daily morning announcements broadcast includes information on club meetings, athletic tryouts and practices, and student activities. Club flyers advertising activities and meetings are usually posted throughout campus as well.
- If you, as a parent, are interested in developing and coordinating a club for students, please contact Student Activities Coordinator Melissa Stephens at email@example.com. All parent volunteers are requiered to complete a volunteer packet (available soon).
- Our after school athletic programs depend on the commitment of volunteer coaches. If you are interested in coaching an after school team, please contact Kent Athletic Director Ryan Palmer at firstname.lastname@example.org and complete the volunteer packet.
- 6th Boys Practice: Friday, 4:45-5:45 p.m.
- 6th Girls Practice: Monday, 3:45-4:45 p.m.
- 7th Girls Practice: Thursdays, 3:45-4:45 p.m.
- 7th Boy Practices: Tuesday, 4:45-5:45 p.m.
- 8th Girls Practice: Friday, 3:45-4:45 p.m.
- 8th Boys Practice: Wednesday, 3:45-4:45 p.m.