Kent Documents & Forms
Eighth Grade Resources and Forms
- Kent Private School Letter 2018-2019 - If your child is planning on applying to a private high school for the 2019-2020 school year, please read the important Information about the process for teacher recommendations and transcript requests. The final date to have all requests for teacher recommendations and transcripts, to Kent, is Friday, December 7, 2018. No requests will be accepted during the winter break, as the office will be closed. Thank you for your cooperation.
Back to School 2018-2019
Please read Principal Althouse's Summer Letter.
Safe Routes to School
- Due to construction and limited parking, we encourage families to take advantage of our award-winning Safe Routes to School program. Visit the Safe Routes page to discover the best and safest route to walk, bike, skate, to Kent! On the site, you can find your neighborhood route and Safe Routes to School neighborhood captain to plan your eco-friendly school transportation for the new school year.
- If you are driving to Kent, please review the Drop Off/Pick Up Procedures Map.
The documents below have been updated for the 2018 - 2019 school year.
- After School Athletics Program Form - After School Athletics Program Form
Calendars & Schedules
- Calendars - Kentfield School District Calendar
Forms & Notices
- Resources and Forms - All District Forms and Resources