Kent Student Registration
Welcome to Adaline E. Kent Middle School in the Kentfield School District!
Before you begin the registration process, please confirm that you meet Kentfield residency requirements: District Boundaries
Interested in visiting Kent Middle School?
We offer tours for families who are new to the Kentfield School District.
Incoming 5th Grade Registration Event
- Wednesday, March 20, 2019, 1:30-3 p.m., Kent Office
- Please download and complete this Proof of Residency (POR) Affidavit before the registration event.
- Bring the form and your supporting documents with you to the registration event.
- As described on the Affidavit, you must submit two items from the Category 1 (the first column) and one item from Category 2 (the second column).
- Tdap vaccine proof was due to Kent Office by January 25, 2019
Your child will need to provide proof that he/she has received the Tdap vaccine as a requirement for entrance to seventh grade. This Tdap booster is an additional requirement to the five doses of DTaP that were needed for kindergarten. It is important to note that students who do not provide the updated proof of immunizations will be unable to register for seventh grade enrichment classes.
Student Registration Instructions
Please visit the Kentfield School District Student Registration page for complete instructions on registering a student in the District.