Welcome to Kent Middle School!
SCHOOL BOARD VACANCY
Due to the resignation of a Trustee, the Kentfield School District Board of Trustees has one vacancy. Interested persons who live within the boundaries of the Kentfield School District and who are registered voters are welcome to apply for the vacancy. Applications are due by 5 p.m. on November 29, 2023. All applications will become public records upon receipt by the District.
KSD has partnered with Reed Union and Ross School Districts to provide a California Universal Meals Program for the 2023-2024 school year. The new program has a bulk ordering system, so parents will no longer need to pre-order meals. Breakfast and lunch are available to all students.
MARIN AIR QUALITY
The Marin County Office of Education has determined how outdoor activities should be modified as a result of low air quality. Click below for the protocols our district follows for school closures and outdoor activities during low air quality.
Tues. Dec. 5
- Reclassification Ceremony, 6-7:30 p.m., Kent MP Room,learn more
Wed. Dec. 6
- Walk & Roll to School Day
- Technology Committee meeting, 4-5 p.m.
Thurs. Dec. 7
- Kent Club Photo Day
Fri. Dec. 8
- Kent Principal Coffee, 8:45-10 a.m.
- 7th/8th Grade Dance
Mon. Dec. 11
- Parent Education, featuring Internet Safety speaker Katie Greer at Kent Library
Tues. Dec 12
- School Board Meeting, 5-8 p.m., Kent Library
Wed. Dec. 13
- KSPTA Winter Market, 1-4 p.m., Bacich Community Center
- KIK Board Meeting, 5-6 p.m., District Office
Fri. Dec. 15
- 8th Grade baby photos due to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Resources and Information
School Lunch Program: Information and Free & Reduced Lunch Application
Marin County Office of Education Extreme Weather Information – Power Outages, Extreme Heat, Air Quality, and Winter Weather
800 College Avenue, Kentfield, CA 94904
Telephone: (415) 458-5970 | Fax: (415) 458-5973
Attendance Reporting: (415) 458-5972
Office hours are 8:00 am to 4:00 p.m. on school days.
Please note: Some Wednesdays after 2:00 p.m., the office may be closed due to staff meetings.