Welcome to Kent Middle School!
800 College Avenue, Kentfield, CA 94904
Telephone: (415) 458-5970
Fax: (415) 458-5973
Office hours are 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. school days.
- Please note: Some Wednesdays after 2:00 p.m. office may be closed due to staff meetings.
Next Kent Site Council Meeting: June 4, 2019, 3:30 p.m., Kent Office Conference Room
*** 8th Graders must attend school on the last day, June 14th. ***
All the forms below are due to the office on Wednesday, May 22, 2019.
Sunday, May 19, 2019
- Together We Can events – Lemonade Stand, Community Walk, Community Giving, and Family Movie Night (RSVP for Movie Night)
May 20-24, 2019
- CAASPP Assessments for 7th and 8th graders
Monday, May 20, 2019
- California Science Test for 5th and 8th graders
Tuesday, May 21, 2019
- Re-classification Ceremony, 6-7:30 p.m., Kent MP room
Wednesday, May 22, 2019
- Graduation forms are due in the office - find out more here
- Site Council Voting begins - read candidate statements here
- Parent Volunteer Reception, 1:30 p.m.
Thursday, May 30, 2019
- 5th to 6th Grade Parent Step Up Day, 8:40-9:40 a.m., Kent
Monday, June 3, 2019
- 4th to 5th Grade Parent Step Up Day, 8:40-9:40 a.m., Kent
2019-2020 Student Registration
School Board and District Committees
May 28, 2019 at 5 p.m. in the District Office
June 11, 2019 at 5 p.m. in the District Office
- Agenda will be posted here by 5 p.m. the Friday before the meeting. When available, the PDF of the Agenda will be posted here.
Safety Committee Meeting: May 22, 2019, 9-10 a.m., District Office
Finance Committee Meeting: June 13, 3:45 –4:45 p.m., District Office
- Re-Classification Ceremony: May 21, 2019, 6-7:30 p.m., Kent MP room
Discover the best and safest route to walk, bike, skate, to Kent! Find your neighborhood route and Safe Routes to School neighborhood captain to plan your eco-friendly school transportation for the new school year.