Welcome to Kent Middle School!
KSD School Lunch Program
Tuesday, November 29, 2022
- Equity and Inclusion Committee meeting, 4-5 p.m.
Thursday, December 1, 2022
- Parent Education Event, sponsored by KSPTA Event, 7-8 p.m.,Zoom link, Meeting ID: 875 7900 8307
- Top Tips to Support Children in Times of Uncertainty and Stress
Tuesday, December 6, 2022
- Kent Site Council meeting, 3:30-4:30 p.m., Room 11
Friday, December 9, 2022
- Kent Club Photo Day
- 7th/8th Grade Dance
Kent Basketball Practice Times
8th girls- Mondays, 3:45- 4:45 p.m.
8th boys- Mondays, 4:45- 5:45 p.m.
7th girls- Thursdays, 3:45- 4:45 p.m.
7th boys- Fridays, 3:45- 4:45 p.m.
6th girls- Wednesdays, 3:45- 4:45 p.m.
6th boys- Wednesdays, 4:45- 5:45 p.m.
The game schedule for Kent basketball is to be announced. Games start the week of January 3 or January 10.
Health and Safety Updates
- Recommendations for a safe and healthy holiday season in light of the early arrival of seasonal respiratory viruses.
Free COVID-19 Tests Available
As families prepare to come together to celebrate the holiday in the week ahead we want to remind families that the KSD has plenty of COVID-19 tests available. If you would like a test please stop by your child’s school office and request a COVID-19 test box. If you have any questions about COVID tests please reach out to our school nurse, Laurel Yrun, email@example.com.
Illness Symptoms? When to Stay Home
Please keep your child home if they are sick. It's not too late to get your flu vaccine. Please contact our school nurse Laurel Yrun (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions you may have about how to navigate illness and school this year.
District Policy on Sexual Harassment
Integrated Pest Management
District Policy on Parent Classroom Visits
Uniform Complaint Procedures
Resources and Information
School Lunch Program: Information and Free & Reduced Lunch Application
- Our website has been recently updated with information and resources for homeless and foster youth according to the McKinney-Vento Act, which defines homeless children and youths as individuals who lack a fixed, regular, and adequate nighttime residence.
Marin County Office of Education Extreme Weather Information – Power Outages, Extreme Heat, Air Quality, and Winter Weather
School Board and District Committees
Regular School Board Meeting: Tuesday, December 13, 2022, 5-8 p.m.
- Agenda will be posted here by 5 p.m. the Friday before the meeting.
- Board Meeting Schedule & Agendas (from March 16, 2022 to present)
- Board Meeting Agenda Archive (March 11, 2008 – March 8, 2022)
- Board Meeting Recordings
Visit the School Board page for the archived videos of board meetings, letters to the community, agendas, and minutes.
- LCAP Strategic Plan advisory meeting, November 28, 4-5 p.m.
- Equity and Inclusion Committee meeting, November 29, 4-5 p.m.
Rewarding Job Opportunities
Are you interested in part time work in a school setting? Do you enjoy working with small groups of students?
If so there are two ways you can engage in this type of work. Apply for an open Classroom Paraprofessional position or sign up to be a substitute for the Kentfield School District. We need to build our pool of paraprofessionals and substitute teachers. If you are interested in either of these roles please reach out to email@example.com or follow the directions below.
Getting To and From Kent Middle School
All visitors to Kent Middle School must enter school grounds through the main office. A visitor badge is required for all visitors and volunteers during the school day, and can be obtained in the office.
- Please consider walking or biking to campus. Visit Safe Routes to School to discover the best and safest route to walk, bike, skate, to Kent!
- Learn how to get to school safely with tips and neighborhood route maps.
800 College Avenue, Kentfield, CA 94904
Telephone: (415) 458-5970
Fax: (415) 458-5973
Office hours are 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. school days.