Welcome to Kent Middle School!
800 College Avenue, Kentfield, CA 94904
Telephone: (415) 458-5970
Fax: (415) 458-5973
Office hours are 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. school days.
- Please note: Some Wednesdays after 2:00 p.m. office may be closed due to staff meetings.
6th Grade Families: Tdap Booster Requirement
Your child will need the Tdap booster vaccine to enter the seventh grade in the fall. If your child has not had this vaccine, please make an appointment with your health care provider as soon as possible and bring the updated vaccine record to the Kent Office. If your child has had this vaccine, please bring the updated vaccine record to the Kent Office.
- More information on school immunization requirements.
- Record must be provided to the Kent Office by Friday, February 21, 2020
Laurel Yrun, RN Credentialed School Nurse
5th - 7th Grade ONLY Private School Application Instructions:
- Please contact Lisa Sandberg at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do not send teacher requests for teacher recommendations directly to teachers, all transcript and teacher recommendations need to go through Lisa Sandberg.
Yearbook Order Code: 7587
For ordering help, call The Yearbook Order Center toll free at 866-287-3096 or email us at email@example.com. The Yearbook Order Center is open Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (CST).
Llama al 866-287-3096 si necesitas un operador en español.
On this sign-up link, you will find all Kent volunteer opportunities. Please join us and volunteer for one or more of these roles. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions on role and/or time commitments. Thank you for all you do for our school!
Aeries Email Delivery Issues?
If you think you haven't been receiving emails you should have received, please be aware that many email vendors mis-identify legitimate mass-maile7587d communications as "spam" or "junk" mail. Here is a set of instructions to "whitelist" Aeries/SignalKit as a "safe sender" with some of the most common email providers.
Keep in mind that you can always view ALL messages that have been sent to you on your Aeries Communications Feed, either online or in the Aeries Mobile App - available for free download for Apple or Android.
- Next Meeting: Tuesday, January 7, 2019 at 3:30-4:30 p.m., Kent Conference Room
- All are welcome to attend. Please join us!
Sunday, December 15, 2019
- 8th grade baby photo for yearbook due to Melissa Stephens at email@example.com
Monday, December 16, 2019
- Community Forum: Budget, 7-8 p.m., District Office
Tuesday, December 17, 2019
Wednesday, December 18, 2019
- Special Board Meeting – Organizational Meeting, 8-9 a.m., District Office
Friday, December 20, 2019
- Go Green to School Day
- Walk, bike, scoot, or carpool to help alleviate traffic on this busy day
- Kent Special Schedule - Countdown Court, Noon Release
Winter Break: December 23, 2019 to January 3, 2020 (school resumes Monday, January 6, 2020)
2019-2020 Student Registration
"Marin’s best public elementary school? Website declares winner."
School Board and District Committees
Next Regular School Board Meeting: Tuesday, January 14, 2019 at 5 p.m. in the District Office
- Agenda will be posted here by 5 p.m. the Friday before the meeting. When available, the PDF of the Agenda will be posted here.
- Board Meeting Highlights: December 10, 2019
Special Board Meeting:
- Organizational Meeting: Wednesday, December 18, 2019, 8-9 a.m., District Office
- Tuesday, January 7, 2020, 5:45-7 p.m., Bacich Library.
- School-age child care available.
Community Forum: Budget
- Monday, December 16, 2019, 7-8 p.m., District Office
A new security fence restricts access to our campus during school hours, and all visitors and volunteers will gain access through the gate in front of the main office only. A visitor badge is required for all visitors and volunteers during the school day, and can be obtained in the office. Additional security measures will be shared as our year unfolds.
Discover the best and safest route to walk, bike, skate, to Kent! Find your neighborhood route and Safe Routes to School neighborhood captain to plan your eco-friendly school transportation for the new school year.
- If you are driving Kent, please review the Carline Map for the appropriate procedure for drop off and pick up.
- If you want to avoid the Carline, use this Kent Map for park and walk routes.
Become Your Safe Routes to School Neighborhood Captain!
Do you enjoy getting out of your car and helping your neighbors do the same? SRTS is looking for new Neighborhood Captains to join the force (especially in Greenbrae, Berens and Murray Park). Please contact Safe Routes Coordinator, Tanya Vernitsky if interested.