Welcome to Kent Middle School!
800 College Avenue, Kentfield, CA 94904
Telephone: (415) 458-5970
Fax: (415) 458-5973
Office hours are 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. school days.
- Please note: Some Wednesdays after 2:00 p.m. office may be closed due to staff meetings.
5th - 7th Grade ONLY Private School Application Instructions:
- Please contact Lisa Sandberg at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do not send teacher requests for teacher recommendations directly to teachers, all transcript and teacher recommendations need to go through Lisa Sandberg.
- Teens In Transitions: Strategies for Informed, Responsible Decision-Making seminars for eighth grade students will be held at Kent on November 22nd, as well as two days at the Branson School in Ross on November 25th and 26th.
- The parent letter details background information that is essential for your understanding of the development and objectives of this program.
"Marin’s best public elementary school? Website declares winner."
On this sign-up link, you will find all Kent volunteer opportunities. Please join us and volunteer for one or more of these roles. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions on role and/or time commitments. Thank you for all you do for our school!
Aeries Email Delivery Issues?
If you think you haven't been receiving emails you should have received, please be aware that many email vendors mis-identify legitimate mass-mailed communications as "spam" or "junk" mail. Here is a set of instructions to "whitelist" Aeries/SignalKit as a "safe sender" with some of the most common email providers.
Keep in mind that you can always view ALL messages that have been sent to you on your Aeries Communications Feed, either online or in the Aeries Mobile App - available for free download for Apple or Android.
A new security fence restricts access to our campus during school hours, and all visitors and volunteers will gain access through the gate in front of the main office only. A visitor badge is required for all visitors and volunteers during the school day, and can be obtained in the office. Additional security measures will be shared as our year unfolds.
Become Your Safe Routes to School Neighborhood Captain!
Do you enjoy getting out of your car and helping your neighbors do the same? SRTS is looking for new Neighborhood Captains to join the force (especially in Greenbrae, Berens and Murray Park). Please contact Safe Routes Coordinator, Tanya Vernitsky if interested.
Friday, October 18, 2019
- Strategic Planning, 8:30-3:30, Kent Library
Monday, October 21, 2019
- 6th Grade Volleyball vs. Ross, Kent Gym
Tuesday, October 22, 2019
- Districtwide Emergency Drill
- School calendar survey input deadline
- Parent Partners Meeting, 4-5:30 p.m., District Office
- Kent Flag Football at Davidson, 3:45-4:45 p.m.
Wednesday, October 23, 2019
- Principal Chat for 5th and 6th Grade Parents, 8:45-9:45 a.m., Kent Library
- 8th Grade Volleyball vs. Miller Creek, Kent Gym
Thursday, October 24, 2019
- Principal Chat for 7th and 8th Grade Parents, 8:45-9:45 a.m., Kent Library
- Community Education: Fake Reading: How to Spot It and Shift It, 6:30-8:00 p.m., Kent Library
- Spanish translation available. All parents and caregivers welcome.
- Click here for more information and registration.
- Kent Flag Football vs. Marin Horizon, 4-5 p.m., Kent Field
Monday, October 28, 2019
- 6th Grade Volleyball at White Hill
Wednesday, October 30, 2019
- Kent Cross Country Meet, 4 p.m., Indian Valley College of Marin Campus, Novato
- 8th Grade Volleyball at Mill Valley
Thursday, October 31, 2019
- Kent Halloween Parade for students
Friday, November 1, 2019
- 7th/8th Grade Dance - interested chaperones, please contact Melissa Stephens
Monday, November 4, 2019
- KSTPA Meeting, 8:30-10 a.m., Bacich Room 33
Tuesday, November 5, 2019
- DELAC Meeting, 5:30-7 p.m., Bacich Library. School-age child care available.
Wednesday, November 6, 2019
- Bacich ELAC Meeting , 8:30-9:30am, Bacich Room 12
- Next Meeting: Tuesday, November 5, 2019 at 3:30-4:30 p.m., Kent Conference Room
- All are welcome to attend. Please join us!
2019-2020 Student Registration
School Board and District Committees
Next Regular School Board Meeting: November 12, 2019 at 5 p.m. in the District Office
- Agenda will be posted here by 5 p.m. the Friday before the meeting. When available, the PDF of the Agenda will be posted here.
The September 12, 2019 Finance Committee meeting was postponed until after the District Strategic Planning session currently scheduled for mid-October.
Tuesday, November 5, 2019, 5:30-7 p.m., Bacich Library.
- School-age child care available.
Discover the best and safest route to walk, bike, skate, to Kent! Find your neighborhood route and Safe Routes to School neighborhood captain to plan your eco-friendly school transportation for the new school year.