Kent Back to School Information
(Please note that not all information is in being updated throughout the summer.)
Please read Principal Althouse's Summer Letter.(June 28, 2019)
Please read Principal Althouse's Welcome Letter. (August 16, 2019)
- 5th Grade and New Student Orientation will be held on Thursday, August 29th starting at 9 am. We look forward to meeting all of our new students!
- 5th graders will receive schedules during the 5th Grade Orientation on 8/29, 6th through 8th graders will receive their schedules during Opportunities Class, the first period of our first day of school. Students will be informed which Opportunities class to attend through Aeries a few days before the start of school, and by school staff on the morning of September 3rd.
- Locker assignments for 6th, 7th, and 8th graders can be found in Aeries, please consider having your child come to school to practice opening their locker prior to the first day of school.
- PE Uniforms can be purchased at the 5th grade and New Student Orientation (August 29th @ 9am) or at Back to School Night (September 5 @ 6pm).
- The school will provide a lock for every 6th through 8th grader for their academic locker. These are classic combination master locks with a rotating number wheel. 6th through 8th graders will need to bring one combination lock on the first day of school for their PE lockers. School staff will expect that all student belongings will be kept inside lockers this year, so please plan accordingly and select ‘locker sized’ school supplies.
- The Kent Middle School Back to School Night is scheduled for Thursday, September 5th starting at 6 pm in the Kent Gym. We look forward to seeing you there!
- 2019 Summer Reading
- New Student Orientation
- 2019-2020 School Supply List
- 2019-2020 Student/Parent Handbook
- 2019-2020 Bell Scedule
- Homework Guidelines
- PE Uniforms
- After School Athletics Program Form
- Kent Communication Protocol - Problems/Questions: Who Do I Contact?
- Kent Information Channels - Ways To Get Information About Kent Middle School and Your Child
- School Lunch Ordering Information - online ordering begins August 7, 2019
- Free and Reduced Lunch Packet 2019-2020